The Byzantine Empire punished the Jews who helped the Persians and rejected the Monophysits, who preferred the Muslim Rule, contributing to the religious unity of the Empire.
What does UE stand for?
UE stands for Unity of the Empire (descendant of a qualified United Empire Loyalists)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UE
We have 19 other meanings of UE in our Acronym Attic
- Unit Exhausted
- Unit of Employment
- Unit of Employment (US Army)
- Unité d'Endotoxine (French: Endotoxin Unit)
- Unité d'Enseignement (French: academic subjects)
- United Earth (Star Trek government)
- United Electrical, Radio and Machine Workers of America
- United Empire (Loyalist - American Revolution)
- United Endeavor
- United Express (airline)
- Uniunea Europeana (Romanian: European Union)
- Universal English (Adobe)
- Universal Exports (James Bond movie)
- University Entrance (examination)
- University of Edinburgh (UK)
- University of Evansville (Evansville, IN)
- University of the East
- University of the East (Manila, Philippines)
- Unknown Enemy (gaming)
- Unreal Engine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kangxi is glorified for causing Galdan's demise and achieving unity of the empire.
For our purpose, a qualifying Loyalist was "A resident, as of April 19, 1775, of one of the colonies that declared themselves independent of Great Britain, who joined the Royal Standard before the treaty of Separation in the year 1783, or otherwise demonstrated loyalty, to the Crown during the American Revolution, and who, through adherence to the great principle of the Unity of the Empire, departed from the newly established republic and settled in territory remaining under the rule of the Crown" or "A soldier who served during the American Revolutionary War in a Loyalist Regiment, (i.