Nokia, which ships 15 units per second, may boost its global market share to more than 40 percent in 2009.
What does UPS stand for?
UPS stands for Units Per Second
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UPS
We have 209 other meanings of UPS in our Acronym Attic
- Uninterrupted Power Subsystem
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Uninterruptible Power System
- Union des Professeurs de Speciales (French: Union of Special Teachers; France)
- Union pour Saint-Dié (French political association)
- Unique Points of Sale
- Unit Personnel Section
- United Parcel Service
- United Protection Services (various locations)
- United Publicity Services plc (UK)
- Unity Primary School (Singapore)
- Universal Plotting Sheet
- Universal Polar Stereographic
- Universal Politician's Suit
- Universal Polling System
- Universal Power Supply
- Universal Press Syndicate
- Universal Public School (India)
- Universe Positioning System
- Universite Paris-Sud (French: South Paris University; Paris, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 units per second for exercise facing forward (upper panel), 73.
With a range of up to 3,000 feet, the system consists of fully-integrated sensors and battery-operated field transceivers with a five-year battery; a base radio transceiver, capable of communicating with up to 250 field units per second and operating several output options including RS 485, Modbus 4-20 mA, or both digital and analog; software for data management and exception reporting; and full integration to legacy systems.