The best option would be for Congress to pass a law, such as the Uniting American Families Act ("UAFA"), which is currently moving through committee.
What does UAFA stand for?
UAFA stands for Uniting American Families Act (immigration)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UAFA
We have 1 other meaning of UAFA in our Acronym Attic
- Uruguay Air Force
- Use After Free (computing)
- User Account File
- USIGS Architecture Framework
- Utah AIDS Foundation (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Utah Athletic Foundation
- Union of Arab Football Associations
- United Aid for Azerbaijan
- United Armed Forces Association
- United Artists for Africa
- Ulternative Alster Fan Club (UK rugby)
- Uni-Asia Finance Corporation (investment company; Hong Kong)
- United Apostolic Faith Church
- Universal Access to the Female Condom (Netherlands)
- Universal American Financial Corp
- Universal American Financial Corporation (Rye Brook, NY)
- Utah Avalanche Forecast Center (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Upper Allen Fire Department (Mechanicsburg, PA)
- Upper Arlington Fire Department (Ohio)
- United Artists for Florence Cassez (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We've been lobbying elected officials to consider the Uniting American Families Act as well as the Reuniting Families Act to be included in a comprehensive immigration reform package.
So the passage of the Uniting American Families Act would be the best.