GLOBUS, CEO of UNITED-GUARDIAN INC (UG), describes the company's business and its background; prospects for the industry, with positive and negative trends; competitive threats; strategic opportunities for the firm including its marketing plans and acquisition potential; management strength and organization; and the financial prospects of the firm looking forward.
What does UG stand for?
UG stands for United-Guardian Inc (pharmaceutical manufacturer)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UG
We have 9 other meanings of UG in our Acronym Attic
- Underpass Gang (Unofficial New Orleans Saints Fan Club)
- Unemotional Growth
- Unfilled Grain
- Uniglide (Shimano Chain and Cogs)
- Unigraphics (Finite Element Analysis Software by Unigraphics Solutions).
- Union Gramme (French; Belgian engineering group)
- United Group (aka UGOC: United Group of Companies)
- United States to Mediterranean (routing designation; US Navy)