UnitedHealthcare is partnering with the Louisiana Alliance of Boys & Girls Clubs to ensure that local youths have a safe place to learn and grow.
What does UHC stand for?
UHC stands for UnitedHealthcare
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UHC
We have 80 other meanings of UHC in our Acronym Attic
- Underlying Hazardous Constituents
- Undershoot Hardened Circuitry (Fairchild Semiconductor)
- Unholy Company (gaming clan)
- Unicorn Hobby Corporation (airsoft gun manufacturer)
- Unit Hardware Cost
- United Health Care
- United HealthCare Service, Inc.
- United Hebrew Charities
- United Hitech Corporation
- United Holy Church of America, Inc.
- Universal Holding Cabinet
- University Health/System Consortium
- University Honor Council (various schools)
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Unwanted Horse Coalition
- Upper Hatch Close
- Utility Helicopter Commander
- Ultra-High Capacity Aircraft
- United Highway Carriers Association (transportation industry)
- United Holy Church of America