Advantech AMT Announces That It has Completed an Acquisition of the Assets of United Tri-Tech Corporation (UTTC), Including the Northern Radio and Wireless Division CAMBRIDGESHIRE, England, May 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Advantech AMT, a manufacturer of satellite and terrestrial wireless communication equipment with corporate headquarters in Montreal, Canada, today announces that it has completed an acquisition of the assets of United Tri-Tech Corporation (UTTC), including the Northern Radio and Wireless division.
What does UTTC stand for?
UTTC stands for United Tri-Tech Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UTTC
We have 5 other meanings of UTTC in our Acronym Attic
- Up the Town
- Upper Tier Technology (BMDO)
- Urban Think Tank
- Uttarakhand (India)
- Undergraduate Technology Teaching Assistant (Maryland)
- Universal Tertiary Tuition Allowance (Canada)
- Under The Table And Dreaming
- Utah Transition to Teaching Alternative Program (Utah State Office of Education)
- Utility Tactical Transport Aircraft System
- Ultrathin Tropical Tropopause Cloud
- United Tribes Technical College (Bismarck, ND; est. 1969)
- Universal Tape-to-Tape Converter
- Universal Tuition Tax Credit
- University Technology Training Center
- Upper Tract Transitional Cell Carcinoma (health disorder)
- Urinary Tract Transitional Cell Carcinoma (health disorder)
- Usefulness of Training Topics for Domestic Violence Questionnaire (medical staff)
- Ultrasonic Transit Time Flowmetry
- Uruguay Table Tennis Federation
- Utility Tactical Transport Helicopter
Samples in periodicals archive:
wishes to announce that it has completed the acquisition of 55 percent of the issued and outstanding common shares of UTTC United Tri-Tech Corporation, a private company based in Cornwall, Ontario, from 3143830 Canada Inc.
TSX: MNY) announces that it was informed yesterday, after the market close, that its offer submitted to the interim receiver of UTTC United Tri-Tech Corporation ("UTTC") to purchase the assets of UTTC was not accepted and that the assets of UTTC were sold to a third party.