ConEdison Solutions (CES), a leading energy services company, has been awarded an energy efficiency contract from the United States Postal Service (USPS).
What does USPS stand for?
USPS stands for United States Postal Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USPS
We have 28 other meanings of USPS in our Acronym Attic
- United States Patents Quarterly
- Uitvoeringsplan Stedelijke Projecten Rotterdam (Dutch: Rotterdam Urban Projects Implementation; Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Unidirectional Path Switched Ring (SONET)
- United States Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association
- United States Pura Raza Española Association (Spanish: US Spanish Purebred Association; Fruitport, MI)
- United States Product Data Association
- United States Professional Racing Organization (bicycle racing)
- Uniform Staff Payroll System (software)
- Uniform Statewide Payroll System (Texas)
- Union of Swiss Philatelic Societies (Switzerland)
- United States Power Squadrons
- University Support Personnel System (various locations)
- United States Power Soccer Association (power soccer governing body; Carmel, IN; est. 2006)
- United States Practical Shooting Association
- United States Process Servers Association (St. Louis, MO)
- United States Public Service Academy (Washington, DC)
- University of the South Pacific Student Association (various locations)
- United States Personal Service Contractor
- United States Political Science Documents
- United States Professional Softball League (West Palm Beach, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Monica Hand, a media relations representative who works for the United States Postal Service in Washington, D.