USCF is the general partner of United States Oil Fund, LP, United States Natural Gas Fund, LP, United States 12 Month Oil Fund, LP, United States Gasoline Fund, LP, United States 12 Month Natural Gas Fund, LP, United States Brent Oil Fund, LP, United States Short Oil Fund, LP and United States Diesel-Heating Oil Fund, LP.
What does USO stand for?
USO stands for United States Oil Fund (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USO
We have 52 other meanings of USO in our Acronym Attic
- Unidentified Superconducting Object
- Unilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy (surgical procedure)
- Unión Sindical Obrera (Spanish: Workers Syndical Union; Spain)
- Union Sportive Orléans (French sports organization)
- Union Sportive Oyonnax (French sports organization)
- Unique Sink Orientation
- Unit Security Officer
- United Service Organizations (provides morale, welfare and recreation-type services to US uniformed military personnel)
- United Solar Ovonic (various locations)
- United Stars Organisation (science fiction)
- United States Open
- Universal Service Obligation
- Universal Service Order
- Universitair Symfonisch Orkest (University Symphony Orchestra; Leuven, Belgium)
- University Symphony Orchestra (various universities)
- Unix Software Organization
- Utah Symphony Orchestra (est. 1940)
- Utsjoen Sähköosuuskunta (electric supplier company of Utsjoki, Finland)
- Underwater Society of America
- Uniform System of Accounts
Samples in periodicals archive:
United States Oil Fund LP (NYSE:USO) – an ETF that buys oil futures
The United States Oil Fund LP (ETF) (NYSE: USO) is trading at $36.
The popular United States Oil Fund (NYSE: USO) is trading higher by 0.
Stocks recently featured in the blog include the United States Brent Oil Fund (AMEX: BNO-Free Report) , United States Oil Fund (AMEX: USO-Free Report) , PowerShares DB Oil Fund (AMEX: DBO-Free Report) and iPath S&P GSCI Crude Oil Index ETN (AMEX: OIL-Free Report).
Look at an ETF like United States Oil Fund LP (NYSE USO) or stocks like Southern Copper Corporation (NYSE: SCCO), AK Steel Holding Corporation (NYSE AKS) or Chevron Corporation (NYSE CVX).
Stocks recently featured in the blog includethe United States Brent Oil Fund (AMEX: BNO -Free Report ), United States Oil Fund (AMEX: USO -Free Report), PowerShares DB Oil Fund (AMEX: DBO -Free Report), iPath S&P GSCI Crude Oil Index ETN (AMEX: OIL -Free Report ) and Simcere Pharmaceutical Group (NYSE: SCR-Free Report).
The United States Oil Fund LP (ETF) (NYSE: USO) is higher by 1.