8) The bill's first benefit required the United States Employment Service (USES) to help veterans find jobs that would match their work skills.
What does USES stand for?
USES stands for United States Employment Service
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of USES
We have 10 other meanings of USES in our Acronym Attic
- User Assistance
- University Space Engineering Research Center
- United States Energy Research and Development Administration
- User Identification
- United States European Command
- United States Equine Rescue League (Raleigh, NC)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994
- Unmanned Space Experiment Recovery System (Japan)
- Uniform System for the Evaluation of Substances (est. 1994)
- United South End Settlements (Boston, MA)
- United States Environmental Services LLC (contracting firm; various locations)
- Upper Socio-Economic Status
- Urbanization and Southeastern Estuarine Systems (research project; est. 1990)
- Uniform System for the Evaluation of Substances 2.0
- United States Endangered Species Act
- United States Environmental Science Services Administration
- UHIN (Utah Health Information Network) Security Education Tool (est. 1993)
- United South and Eastern Tribes, Inc. (Native American tribal organization; Nashville, TN)
- United States Equestrian Team
- United States Equestrian Team Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Academy of Science (NAS) The NAS was commissioned by the Department of Labor to evaluate the United States Employment Services (USES) combining validity generalization and the GATB for equal treatment of special populations.
Other places that professionals interested in working with people with disabilities can function as job placement counselors include local offices of the United States Employment Service that specialize in working with people with disabilities, working in university settings on the placement of students with disabilities, and working for various for-profit employment services with a specialization in working with people with disabilities.