In 1880 Johnston Line ships started transatlantic services from Liverpool and London to Boston and other United States east coast ports in partnership with the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company.
What does USEC stand for?
USEC stands for United States East Coast
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USEC
We have 5 other meanings of USEC in our Acronym Attic
- United States Eventing Association (equestrian sport, formerly United States Combined Training Association, USCTA)
- United States Executive Agencies
- Utah School Employees Association (Murray, UT)
- United States Army Environmental Center
- United States Election Assistance Commission
- United States Export Assistance Center
- Ultrasonic Ranging And Data Acquisition System
- United States Eastern Amateur Ski Association
- University of Surrey Environmental Body (UK)
- United States Enrichment Corporation
- United States Eurasier Club (Fairfax, VA)
- Unity Security Force (gaming)
- Universal Services Echo Canceller
- US Elite Coaches Association (gymnastics)
- Utica Shelby Emergency Communications Association
- Under Secretary of the Air Force
- Under Secretary of the Air Force and Director of the National Reconnaissance Office
- Undersecretary of Defense
- US Export Council for Renewable Energy (est.1982; Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Ryanair reportedly plans to launch a new transatlantic airline serving the United States East Coast, with fares starting from USD12.