Washington, Jan 9 (ANI): United States Drug Testing Laboratories (USDTL) has launched two new tests - one for fingernails and the other for hair - which can report a donor's alcohol exposure for the past 90 days reliably.
What does USDTL stand for?
USDTL stands for United States Drug Testing Laboratories
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- United States Deaf Ski & Snowboard Association
- United States Disabled Ski Team
- Ultra Slim Desktop
- Unacknowledged Segmented Data Transfer (protocol)
- Upper Springfield Development Trust (Northern Ireland, UK)
- US Dance Team
- US Digital Transactions Corporation (New York, NY)
- User-land Statically Defined Tracing
- United States Deaf Tennis Association
- United States Dragons Tong Karate Academy (Chicago, IL and Schererville, IN)
- US Digital Television, Inc.
- Universities Staff Development Unit (University of Sheffield, UK)
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- Underground Source of Drinking Water
- United States Deputy Wardens Association
- Universal Death Squad Xtreme (gaming team)
- US Dollar Index
- Ukrainian Social Democratic Youth
- Ubiquitous Systems Evaluation (workshop)
- Ultrasonic Scanning Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced today that it has completed the sale of substantially all the assets of United States Drug Testing Laboratories, Inc.
NASD OTC Bulletin Board: AVIT), maker of the first rapid oral screening test for drugs of abuse, has signed a letter of intent to acquire United States Drug Testing Laboratories, Inc.