The Ruling With Legs State and federal campaigns aside, leading the interference has been the June landmark opinion issued by United States District Judge Janis Graham Jack of the Southern District of Texas in Corpus Christi, Texas.
What does USDJ stand for?
USDJ stands for United States District Judge
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USDJ
- United States Department of Homeland Security
- University of San Diego High School (California)
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (usually seen as US HUD)
- Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence (US DoD)
- United States Dental Institute (Kingsport, TN)
- United States Department of the Interior
- United States Direct Investment Abroad
- United States Deposit Insurance Corporation (fictitious investment company used in investment scam)
- United States Distinguished International Shooter Badge
- United States Department of Justice
- US Department of Juggling (Washington, DC)
- United States Disc Jockey Association (professional group)
- Uganda Scholarly Digital Library (Makerere University; Uganda)
- Unified Service Description Language (business computing)
- Union Sportive Demi-Lunoise (French: Demi-Lunoise Sports Union; Tassin-la-Demi-Lune, France)
- United States Department of Labor
- Unix System Development Laboratory
- United States Defense Logistics Agency
- United States Distance Learning Association
- United Star Distance Learning Consortium, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The recommendation of the Magistrate went to Judge Raymond Dearie, United states District Judge for the Eastern District of New York.