She is admitted to practice law in the state courts of New York and New Jersey, the United States District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and the United States District Court of New Jersey.
What does USDC stand for?
USDC stands for United States District Court
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USDC
We have 20 other meanings of USDC in our Acronym Attic
- United States Disciplinary Barracks
- US Discount Brokerage, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- Utah Schools for the Deaf and Blind
- United States Dry Bean Council (Pierre, SD)
- United States Deaf Bowling Federation
- United States Dragon Boat Federation (racing sport)
- Under Secretary of Defense Comptroller
- United States Department of Commerce
- United States Digital Cellular
- United States Display Consortium
- Universal Switched Data Capability
- University of Santiago de Compostela (Spanish university)
- United States Deaf Cycling Association (Pittsburg, CA)
- Urban Storm Drainage Criteria Manual
- Underground Secure Data Center Operations
- United States Deep Caving Team
- United States Department of Defense
- US Digital Designs, Inc. (Tempe, AZ)
- United States Dental Diving Association (SCUBA-diving dentists; Boca Raton, FL)
- Undesired Signal Data Emanations
Samples in periodicals archive:
4,698,672 (the '672 Patent) in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, Marshall Division.
Secretary of the Treasury, and Janet Reno, the Attorney General of the United States, in connection with an order of the United States District Court for the District of Puerto Rico concerning the release of tax return information to an unrelated taxpayer (Copies of the letters were provided to the Commissioner of Internal Revenue, the Chief Counsel, and the Solicitor General.