The United States Disciplinary Barracks (USDB) at Fort Leavenworth, Kan.
What does USDB stand for?
USDB stands for United States Disciplinary Barracks
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USDB
We have 1 other meaning of USDB in our Acronym Attic
- United States Department of Agriculture Food Safety and Inspection Service
- University of South Dakota
- Union Suisse Des Artistes Musiciens (French: Swiss Union of Musical Artists; Switzerland)
- United States Defense Attaché Office
- United States Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- United States Defense Attaché System
- United States Department of Art Technology
- United States Defense American Victory
- Union of Shop, Distribution and Allied Workers
- Union Safe Deposit Bank (Stockton, CA)
- US Discount Brokerage, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- Utah Schools for the Deaf and Blind
- United States Dry Bean Council (Pierre, SD)
- United States Deaf Bowling Federation
- United States Dragon Boat Federation (racing sport)
- Under Secretary of Defense Comptroller
- United States Department of Commerce
- United States Digital Cellular
- United States Display Consortium
- United States District Court
Samples in periodicals archive:
Walking into the dental clinic at the United States Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, is like entering any military dental clinic.
The United States Disciplinary Barracks (USDB) at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, is historically the Department of Defense center of excellence for the long-term confinement of US military prisoners.