United States Department of the Interior, Press Release, (May 19, 2010) Salazar Divides MMS's Three Conflicting Missions--Establishes Independent Agency to Police Offshore Energy Operations: http://www.
What does USDI stand for?
USDI stands for United States Department of the Interior
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USDI
We have 6 other meanings of USDI in our Acronym Attic
- United States Deaf Golf Foundation
- United States Direct Hire
- United States Document Help (Chesapeake, VA)
- United States Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
- United States Department of Health and Human Services
- United States Department of Homeland Security
- University of San Diego High School (California)
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (usually seen as US HUD)
- Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence (US DoD)
- United States Dental Institute (Kingsport, TN)
- United States Direct Investment Abroad
- United States Deposit Insurance Corporation (fictitious investment company used in investment scam)
- United States Distinguished International Shooter Badge
- United States Department of Justice
- United States District Judge
- US Department of Juggling (Washington, DC)
- United States Disc Jockey Association (professional group)
- Uganda Scholarly Digital Library (Makerere University; Uganda)
- Unified Service Description Language (business computing)
- Union Sportive Demi-Lunoise (French: Demi-Lunoise Sports Union; Tassin-la-Demi-Lune, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
received $29 million roadway pavement rehabilitation and reconstruction contract by the United States Department of the Interior Bureau of Indian Affairs.
registered Bush Hawk-XP to the United States Department of the Interior in Anchorage, Alaska with further discussions underway for another plane.
After graduating from Harvard in 1978, she accepted a post with the United States Department of the Interior, during the Carter Administration, as one of a dozen member of its Solicitors Honors Program.
United States Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Sport Fisheries and Wildlife, Fish Control Laboratory, La Crosse, Wis.