The building shed more vacancy last month with the lease of another 70,000 s/f to the United States Department of Education.
What does USED stand for?
USED stands for United States Department of Education (formerly USDE)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USED
We have 1 other meaning of USED in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Services Echo Canceller
- US Elite Coaches Association (gymnastics)
- Utica Shelby Emergency Communications Association
- Under Secretary of the Air Force
- Under Secretary of the Air Force and Director of the National Reconnaissance Office
- Undersecretary of Defense
- US Export Council for Renewable Energy (est.1982; Washington, DC)
- Understand, Shape, Engage, Consolidate and Transition
- United States Employees' Credit Union (Houston, TX)
- United States (Army) Engineering Department (circa 1900)
- United States Executive Director
- United States Equestrian Drill Association (Van, TX)
- United States Equestrian Drill Championship (horseback riding)
- Union Sportive Ezanville Ecouen (French sports club)
- United States Exploring Expedition
- Utah Society for Environmental Education (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Undergraduate Software Engineering Education Project
- US Naval Engineering Experiment Station (Annapolis, MD)
- Union Schools Education Foundation
- United States Educational Foundation (various countries)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RSS was developed under a Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) grant from the United States Department of Education, Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services, National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research.
Government agencies using Drumbeat include Oklahoma City Department of Education; the United States Navy; San Francisco Public Utilities Commission; Kansas City Power and Light; San Diego Urban League; the United States Department of Education and the United States Department of Defense Joint Chiefs of Staff.