According to the United States Dairy Association, milk is packed with nine essential nutrients, including calcium, and vitamin D and the American Dairy Association suggests everyone strive for three servings of low fat or fat free milk or dairy products a day.
What does USDA stand for?
USDA stands for United States Dairy Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USDA
We have 15 other meanings of USDA in our Acronym Attic
- Under Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness
- Under Secretary of Defense for Policy
- Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (US DoD)
- United States Division-South (US DoD)
- Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition
- Under Secretary of Defense for Policy (Department of Defense)
- Unified School District #457 (Garden City, KS)
- Union Solidarity and Development Association (Burma)
- United Sabah Dusun Association (Sabah, Malaysia)
- United Square Dancer's Association
- United States Department of Agriculture
- United Supermarkets Defense Association
- Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Technology
- United States Department of Agriculture Agricultural Marketing Service
- United States Department of Agriculture-Agricultural Research Service
- United States Department of Agriculture-National Veterinary Services Laboratory
- United States Department of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service
- United States Dog Agility Association
- Universal Spatial Data Access Consortium
- United States Disabled Athletes Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
And, the incidence of outbreaks from egg-related salmonella has not declined since 1999, despite the strong efforts of egg producers, the United States Dairy Association (USDA) and the FDA.