Riding his bike to work while a student at Columbia Union College in Takoma Park, Maryland, he was approached by a racer, Admiring Osborne's speed, agility, and pacing, the racer persuaded the skeptical Osborne to enter the Greenbelt Park Training Race Series, an event sponsored by the United States Cycling Federation.
What does USCF stand for?
USCF stands for United States Cycling Federation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USCF
We have 9 other meanings of USCF in our Acronym Attic
- United States Central Command Air Forces
- United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (Department of Homeland Security)
- US-China Economic and Security Review Commission
- US-China Education Trust
- Union Sportive des Cheminots de France (French: Sports Union of Railwaymen of France)
- United States and China Foundation (est. 1992)
- United States Cavers Forum
- United States Chess Federation
- United States Commodity Funds LLC (stock symbol)
- United States Cricket Federation
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States Commission of Fish and Fisheries
- United States Cartoon Football League (Fantasy Football League)
- United States Committee for a Free Lebanon
- United States Code of Federal Regulations
- United States-Canada Free Trade Agreement
- United States Coast Guard
- United States Coast Guard, District 17
- United States Coast Guard Fleet Logistics System
- United States Coast Guard Retired
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United States Cycling Federation renamed the race the Fitchburg Longsjo Classic in 1980 and it became a four-day stage race in 1991.