The United States Cutting Tool Institute (USCTI), an association of more than 100 cutting tool manufacturers, has elected its officers for 1999.
What does USCTI stand for?
USCTI stands for United States Cutting Tool Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USCTI
We have 2 other meanings of USCTI in our Acronym Attic
- United States Country Studies Program
- United States Commercial Star Ship (science fiction)
- University of Southern California Software Systems
- United States Consortium of Soil Science Associations (Lincoln, NB)
- United States Colored Troops
- Uganda Sugar Cane Technologists Association (Kampala, Uganda)
- United States Combined Training Association (now United States Eventing Association)
- United States Court Tennis Association
- US Contract Tower Association (American Association of Airport Executives)
- US-Cuba Trade Association
- University of Saskatchewan Compact Torus Injector (Canada)
- Ukrainian State Centre of Transport Service
- United Services Credit Union (various locations)
- University of South Carolina Union (since 1965; Union, South Carolina)
- United Sons of Confederate Veterans (now Sons of Confederate Veterans; est. 1889)
- United States Championship Wrestling
- United States Civil War
- Up Slimy Creek Without A Paddle (polite form)
- United States Center for Wireless Communications (Stanford, CA)
- United States Civil War Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's all in the numbers, says Mr Cleveland, who is president of El Segundo, CA-based Craig Tools Inc, as well as president of the United States Cutting Tool Institute (USCTI), Cleveland, OH.