government before the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals, the United States Court of Federal Claims, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
What does USCFC stand for?
USCFC stands for United States Court of Federal Claims
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (Department of Homeland Security)
- US-China Economic and Security Review Commission
- US-China Education Trust
- Union Sportive des Cheminots de France (French: Sports Union of Railwaymen of France)
- United States and China Foundation (est. 1992)
- United States Cavers Forum
- United States Chess Federation
- United States Commodity Funds LLC (stock symbol)
- United States Cricket Federation
- United States Cycling Federation
- United States Commission of Fish and Fisheries
- United States Cartoon Football League (Fantasy Football League)
- United States Committee for a Free Lebanon
- United States Code of Federal Regulations
- United States-Canada Free Trade Agreement
- United States Coast Guard
- United States Coast Guard, District 17
- United States Coast Guard Fleet Logistics System
- United States Coast Guard Retired
- United States Christian Golf Association (est. 2003)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Section 1346(a)(1) states: The district courts shall have original jurisdiction, concurrent with the United States Court of Federal Claims, of .
By way of background, in 2002, the United States Court of Federal Claims had just issued its Final Opinion and Finding of Fact in the case of Nye County rancher Wayne Hage, my husband.