Hackers affiliated with the loose collective "Anonymous" had at various times also taken down the websites of the Justice Department, the Motion Picture Association of America, the Recording Industry Association of America, the United States Copyright Office, CBS.
What does USCO stand for?
USCO stands for United States Copyright Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USCO
We have 1 other meaning of USCO in our Acronym Attic
- United States Civil Military Corps (military youth program)
- United States Colonial Marine Corps (fictional, Aliens movie)
- University of Southern California Medical Center
- United States Court of Military Commission Review
- US Council of Muslim Organizations
- Universal Service Control Number (US FCC)
- Ultrasonographically-Guided Core-Needle Biopsy (medical diagnosis)
- United States Commission on National Security
- United Scottish Clans of Oklahoma (Midwest City, OK)
- United Senior Citizens of Ontario Inc. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Unsafe School Choice Option
- Uniformed Services Contingency Option Act
- United States Commander, Berlin
- United States Chamber of Commerce
- United States Conference of Chaplains (volunteer service)
- United States Corps Of Chaplains
- United States Corps of Engineers
- Upper Savannah Council of Governments (South Carolina)
- United States Committee On Large Dams
- University of Southern Colorado
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United States Copyright Office defines "orphan works" as: "a term used to describe the situation where the owner of a copyrighted work cannot be identified and located by someone who wishes to make use of the work in a manner that requires permission of the copyright owner.
As with almost every music business book on the market, copyright registration forms from the United States Copyright Office are dutifully reproduced, but that's it.