Cardinal Raymond Burke made himself a laughingstock when he visited the UK and swanned around with acres of red ball gown behind him, but the whole of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops is bringing the ancient and apostolic office of bishop into disrepute--with Rome's support.
What does UCCB stand for?
UCCB stands for United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCCB
We have 1 other meaning of UCCB in our Acronym Attic
- University Cultural Center Association (Detroit, MI)
- University of California Center for Animal Alternatives
- University of Cincinnati Community Advisory Board
- Union County Community Arts Council (North Carolina)
- Unofficial Courteney Cox Arquette Homepage (website)
- University of California Common Authentication Project
- Utah County Child Abuse Prevention Team
- Unit Command Climate Assessment and Survey System
- Urban Combat Computer Assisted Training System
- Urban Combat Computer-Assisted Training Simulation
- Universal Child Care Benefit (Canada)
- University Christian Church of Berkeley (California)
- University College of Cape Breton
- University of Cambridge Concert Band
- United Chinese Catholic Biblical Association
- Utilities Contact Center Benchmarking Association (Benchmarking Network, Inc.)
- University of Colorado Cord Blood Bank (umbilical cord bank)
- Ukrainian Canadian Care Centre
- Ulster County Community College (New York)
- Ultimate Civilization Classic Collection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) Committee on International Justice and Peace sent the letter to sponsors of House Resolution 1725, which was introduced by Rep.
Diplomat Prouty makes good use of newly-discovered materials from the archives of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops and exposes the debates that flared before the Church announced its support for Cesar Chavez and the farmworkers at the later strike over the lettuce fields.
A new 98-page Program of Priestly Formation issued by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops takes seriously the scandal of priestly sexual abuse and insists on total acceptance of the Church's full teaching on sexuality.
DRAINA Associate Professor, Education Department Marywood University, Scranton, Pennsylvania The Catholic educational community is grateful for the most recent statement of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) in support of Catholic elementary and secondary schools.
Compendium of the Social Doctrine of the Church (religion) Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace United States Conference of Catholic Bishops 3211 Fourth Street NE, Washington, DC 20017-1194 1574556924 $24.
MICHAEL PERRY, OFM Washington [Perry is foreign policy adviser in the Office of International Justice and Peace for the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.