The United States Commerce Department, Washington, D.
What does USCD stand for?
USCD stands for United States Commerce Department (usually seen as US DoC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USCD
We have 3 other meanings of USCD in our Acronym Attic
- US-China Chamber of Commerce
- United States Cross Country Coaches Association
- United States Commission on Catholic Evangelization (US Conference of Catholic Bishops; Washington, DC)
- United States Cartridge Company (ammunition cartridge headstamp)
- United States Commission on Civil Rights
- User Spacecraft Clock Calibration System (US NASA)
- United States Climate Change Science Program (Washington, DC)
- Ukrainian St. Catharines Credit Union (Canada)
- United States Cyber Consequences Unit (US Department of Homeland Security)
- United States Civil Defense
- US Centers for Disease Control
- University of the Sunshine Coast Delivery Site (Australia)
- United States Army Corps of Engineers (usually seen as USACOE or COE)
- United States Clinical Experience
- US Computer Exchange (Troy, MI)
- US Council for Energy Awareness
- United States China Exchange Council (San Francisco, CA)
- United States Coalition for Education for All (1991-1996)
- United States-China Educational Institute
- United States Council of EMC Laboratories
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association for a Better Long Island hailed the bi-partisan actions of the Long Island Congressional delegation to successfully fight the decision by the United States Commerce Department and the Office of Management and Budget to destroy Long Island's separate economic identity.
The company attributes the shutdown to a weak softwood lumber market combined with anti-dumping and countervailing duties imposed last year by the United States Commerce Department.
Demand for Tembec products from American markets remains relatively soft until the United States Commerce Department delivers its final determination in October.