ISTANBUL, October 04, 2011(TUR) - Turkish Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (TUSIAD) has signed a memorandum of understanding with the United States Chamber of Commerce (USCC) in Istanbul on Tuesday.
What does USCOC stand for?
USCOC stands for United States Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USCOC
- US Council of Muslim Organizations
- Universal Service Control Number (US FCC)
- Ultrasonographically-Guided Core-Needle Biopsy (medical diagnosis)
- United States Commission on National Security
- United Scottish Clans of Oklahoma (Midwest City, OK)
- United Senior Citizens of Ontario Inc. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- United States Copyright Office
- Unsafe School Choice Option
- Uniformed Services Contingency Option Act
- United States Commander, Berlin
- United States Conference of Chaplains (volunteer service)
- United States Corps Of Chaplains
- United States Corps of Engineers
- Upper Savannah Council of Governments (South Carolina)
- United States Committee On Large Dams
- University of Southern Colorado
- Ultrasonic Cardiac Output Monitor
- United States Communications Board
- United States Commander Eastern Atlantic
- Commander South Atlantic Force, US Atlantic Fleet
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jones is reportedly the former Supreme Allied Commander Europe, and Commander of the United States European Command, and is currently president and CEO of the Institute for 21st Century Energy, an affiliate of the United States Chamber of Commerce in Washington, DC.
A Congressional Budget Officestudy showing that proposed ERISA regulation of association health plans would reduce the number of uninsured Americans who work for small businesses has received the support of the United States Chamber of Commerce.