RAWALPINDI -- General Lloyd Austin, the incoming Commander of the United States Central Command (US CENTCOM) termed Pakistan a vital partner for regional security.
What does USINCCENT stand for?
USINCCENT stands for United States Central Command
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- United States International Mission (US and Vietnam)
- Universal Subscriber Identity Module
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
- User Services Identity Module (UMTS)
- Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais SA (Brazilian metallurgy company)
- University of Sydney Institute of Marine Science (Australia)
- Unique Supplier Identification Number
- United States Intelco Networks
- Universal Serial Item Name (bibliographic protocol)
- University of Southern Indiana
- Using (Directive) (assembly language directive)
- US-India Political Action Committee
- United States Immigration and Naturalization Service
- United States Interest Section (diplomatic office in Havana, Cuba)
- Unsigned SINT (Small Integer)
- United States Implementing Organization (part of the Integrated Ocean Drilling Program, an international research program)
- US Industrial Outlook (publication; US DOC; now World Trade Outlook)
- Unified School Improvement Plan (various locations)
- Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege
- Unit Self-Inspection Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
I have reviewed the framework within which corruption is being addressed, both at the United States Central Command, by the US embassy in Kabul, and International Security Force assistance," he added.
He was the Director for Northern Gulf Affairs (1987-1990), Associate Director for Counter-Terrorism (1991-1993), US Ambassador to Chad (1993-1996), and Political Adviser to the Commander-in-Chief of United States Central Command (1997-2000).
Washington, Dec 27(ANI): United States Central Command (CENTCOM) head General James Mattis has urged greater trust and communications with the Pakistan's military amid escalating tensions over the November 26 airstrike that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers.
Leif Rosenberger, Economic Advisor, United States Central Command (CENTCOM) told participants of a forum held at the Central Asia-Caucasus Institute, Johns Hopkins University in Washington, reported Silk Road Newsline.
Camille Nichols, United States Central Command Contracting Command.
In a statement, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said it has recommended to Aquino the immediate convening of a "High-Level Committee" to respond to a United States Central Command (Centcom) directive concerning foreign nationals working in US military bases.