TAMPA -- United States Central Command (CENTCOM) Chief General Lloyd Austin praised Pakistan Army's committed fight against terrorism during his meeting with Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif.
What does USCC stand for?
USCC stands for United States Central Command
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USCC
We have 68 other meanings of USCC in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Silesian Coal Basin
- United States-China Business Council
- US Campaign to Ban Landmines (Washington, DC)
- United States Customs and Border Protection (more commonly seen as CBP)
- University of Southern California Brain Project (neuroscience)
- United States Committee of the Blue Shield (Minneapolis, MN)
- Union of Spiritual Communities of Christ
- United States Camel Corps (Civil War era)
- United States Catholic Conference (now United States Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- United States Cellular Corp.
- United States Chamber of Commerce
- United States Chaplains Corps, Inc.
- United States Circuit Court
- United States Community College
- United States Composting Council
- United States Corps of Cadets
- United States Corps of Chaplains (christian paramilitary service organization)
- United States Cyber Command
- United States, Canada, Caribbean (Rotaract)
- United Students of Color Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
16 (Petra) -- The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Misha'al Zabin, met with Deputy Commander of the United States Central Command, Vice Admiral Mark Fox.
WASHINGTON, Oct 20 (KUNA) -- US military forces conducted multiple airdrops late Sunday in the vicinity of Kobane to re-supply Kurdish forces on the ground defending the city against ISIL, said Headquarters of United States Central Command (CENTCOM) in a press release.
Commander, Naval Surface Forces, San Diego; director of Supplier Operations, DLA Aviation, Richmond, Virginia; and commander of the DLA Support Team in Kuwait, where her team, in concert with other DLA activities, supported United States Central Command, United States Army Central, and other DoD organizations in sustaining warfighter requirements for Operations New Dawn and Enduring Freedom.
BNA) -- Commander-in-Chief of the Bahrain Defence Force (BDF) Field Marshal Shaikh Khalifa bin Ahmed Al Khalifa met here today the Commander of United States Central Command (CENTCOM) General Lloyd James Austin III, who was accompanied with the Deputy Assistant US Secretary of Defence for Middle East Policy Mathew Spance and Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs Brent McGruk, currently on a visit to the kingdom.
I have reviewed the framework within which corruption is being addressed, both at the United States Central Command, by the US embassy in Kabul, and International Security Force assistance," he added.
He was the Director for Northern Gulf Affairs (1987-1990), Associate Director for Counter-Terrorism (1991-1993), US Ambassador to Chad (1993-1996), and Political Adviser to the Commander-in-Chief of United States Central Command (1997-2000).
Mattis, Commander United States Central Command and General John Allen, Commander ISAF in Afghanistan, have arrived in Pakistan to improve border coordination, the army said Wednesday.