What does USBIC stand for?
USBIC stands for United States Business and Industry Council (business advocacy group; Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- United States Blind Golf Association
- United States Boer Goat Association
- United States Board on Geographic Names
- United States Behavioral Health (subsidiary of United HealthCare)
- United Safe Boating Institute (est. 1986; Raleigh, NC)
- United Security Bancshares, Inc.
- United Space Boosters Inc.
- United States Bancorp Investments, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
- University of Stellenbosch Bellville Park Campus Information Centre (South Africa)
- US Billing Inc.
- Universal Serial Bus Implementors Forum
- United States Basic Income Guarantee Network
- United States and Britain in Prophecy (book)
- United States Bilateral Investment Treaty
- United States Bone and Joint Decade
- Ultra-Short Baseline (acoustic positioning system)
- Uniform Straight Bill of Lading (shipping)
- United States Basketball League
- US Backgammon League
- United States Bureau of Land Management