The United States Breastfeeding Committee was established in 1998 and has as its mission the protection, promotion, and support of breastfeeding in the United States.
What does USBC stand for?
USBC stands for United States Breastfeeding Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USBC
We have 43 other meanings of USBC in our Acronym Attic
- United States Business Brokers Incorporated (Kansas City, MO)
- United States Better Business Bureau
- US-Bahrain Business Council (business forum)
- United States Black Belt Federation (est. 1969; martial arts)
- Upper Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth
- Ultra-Sized Big, Beautiful Woman
- United States Board on Books for Young People
- United States Bankruptcy Court
- United States Barista Championship
- United States Bowling Congress
- United States Bridge Championships
- United States Bureau of the Census
- Universal Standard Bibliographic Code
- Universal State Building Code
- University of Surrey Boat Club (UK)
- Utrechtste Studenten Bridge Club (Netherlands)
- United States Border Collie Club
- US Bancorp Community Development Corporation (St. Louis, MO)
- United States Border Collie Handler's Association, Inc.
- United States Combined Heat and Power Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United States Breastfeeding Committee applauds the President's recognition that issues like equal pay, family leave, and child care "are not just women's issues, but family issues and economic issues," and looks forward to working with the Council on policies that support women, families, and breastfeeding.
The United States Breastfeeding Committee has created a petition to the President, urging him to take several actions to protect, promote, and support breastfeeding.