According to records verified since by the United States Bowling Congress, no American bowler had ever done so before Starnes, a Marshfield High and UO graduate who now lives in Corvallis.
What does USBC stand for?
USBC stands for United States Bowling Congress
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USBC
We have 43 other meanings of USBC in our Acronym Attic
- United States Blood Bank, Inc. (Miami, FL)
- United States Business Brokers Incorporated (Kansas City, MO)
- United States Better Business Bureau
- US-Bahrain Business Council (business forum)
- United States Black Belt Federation (est. 1969; martial arts)
- Upper Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth
- Ultra-Sized Big, Beautiful Woman
- United States Board on Books for Young People
- United States Bankruptcy Court
- United States Barista Championship
- United States Breastfeeding Committee
- United States Bridge Championships
- United States Bureau of the Census
- Universal Standard Bibliographic Code
- Universal State Building Code
- University of Surrey Boat Club (UK)
- Utrechtste Studenten Bridge Club (Netherlands)
- United States Border Collie Club
- US Bancorp Community Development Corporation (St. Louis, MO)
- United States Border Collie Handler's Association, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United States Bowling Congress offers more than $6 million in scholarship money each season through bowling associations and councils, certified tournaments and proprietors throughout the country.