United States Border Patrol agents then moved in, and the teenager put his truck in reverse.
What does USBP stand for?
USBP stands for United States Border Patrol
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USBP
We have 3 other meanings of USBP in our Acronym Attic
- US Bank National Association (US Bancorp)
- United States Baha'i National Center
- United States Box Office (movie industry)
- United States Boxing Organization
- Utrechtse School voor Bestuurs- en Organisatiewetenschap
- United States Bureau of the Census
- Universal Serial Bus - Open Connection (motherboard header for extra USB ports)
- United States Bureau of Mines
- United States Bureau Of Reclamation
- Universal Serial Bus On-The-Go
- United States Bullet Proofing (Upper Marlboro, MD)
- Universal System Benefits Program (Montana)
- US Bureau of Prisons
- United States Bicycle Polo Association (Sacramento, CA)
- United States Burning Plasma Organization
- United States Bowen Registry (resource; Prescott, AZ)
- United States Bureau of Reclamation
- United States Base Requirements Overseas
- Unified S-Band System (US NASA)
- United States Boy Scouts (1910-1920s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
United States Border Patrol (USBP) agents are assigned the mission of securing the border against all threats between the POEs along the over 8,000 miles of land and coastal border.
The United States Border Patrol has pledged not to target the water stations, and it recently credited the availability of the large barrels of water with saving 33 lives in just one day.
Pasqual Manalio is a wiry, energetic Dominican brother who is fluent in Spanish, church teaching on immigrants, and the machinations of the United States Border Patrol.