Litzenberger currently serves as the director of basketball for the United States Basketball Academy in Blue River.
What does USBA stand for?
USBA stands for United States Basketball Academy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USBA
We have 33 other meanings of USBA in our Acronym Attic
- US Beverage (Stamford, CT)
- Usage Sensitive Billing
- User Sensitive Billing
- User's Support Branch
- Universal Serial Bus-Integrated Circuit
- Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum
- Universal Serial Bus Version 2
- Uniformed Services Benefit Association
- Unit for Studies in Biography and Autobiography (Australia)
- United States Badminton Association
- United States Basketball Association
- United States Basketball Association (Mt. Pleasant, SC)
- United States Biathlon Association
- United States Billiard Association
- United States Boerboel Association
- United States Boomerang Association
- United States Boxing Association
- United States Branches and Agencies
- United States Broomball Association
- United States Business Advisor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fred Litzenberger shrieks, his voice raspy as he moves quickly across one of the indoor courts at the United States Basketball Academy toward the perpetrator.
O'Neil opened the United States Basketball Academy 10 years ago on a 45-acre property near Blue River.
and authorized representative of The United States Basketball Academy and McKenzie River Conference Center: Plaintiff alleges that defendants owe unpaid transient room tax, interest and penalties.
The Chinese National Team (ages 12-14) is in Oregon to train at the United States Basketball Academy in Blue River.
USBA hosting Chinese basketball teams China's junior national boys basketball team and some of the country's elite youth basketball players are at a training camp that began Wednesday at United States Basketball Academy near Blue River.
Besides the new gymnastics center, the project includes a new lobby, corporate offices for the United States Basketball Academy, and a refurbished outdoor swimming pool.