According to a release issued by the United States Attorney, District of Maryland, the 39-count indictment charges the former BE 100s CEO with mail fraud, wire fraud, securities fraud and conspiracy.
What does USA stand for?
USA stands for United States Attorney
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USA
We have 579 other meanings of USA in our Acronym Attic
- United Servicers Association, Inc.
- United Shooter's Association (Thornton, CO)
- United Sites of America, Inc.
- United Soccer Academy
- United Soccer Association (Florida)
- United Software Association
- United Space Alliance
- United Spirit Arena (Texas)
- United States Armsports
- United States Army
- United States of Africa (Arthur C. Clarke's '3001')
- United States of America
- United States of Atlanta (Ying Yang Twins album)
- United Stockgrowers of America
- United Support of Artists (est. 1985)
- United Synagogue of America
- Universal Secure Access (Universal Secure Access Card Identifier)
- Universal Service Agency (South Africa)
- Universal Stage Adapter (space flight; US NASA)
- Universal Surety of America (Dallas, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The court also found that the parole board's ex parte discussion with the assistant United States Attorney violated the parolee's right to confront and cross-examine witnesses.