Approval of request for reclassification into MOS 25E will be directed by the Commander, Human Resources Command, United States Army Reserve Command, National Guard Bureau or other authorized reclassification authority as appropriate.
What does ARCOM stand for?
ARCOM stands for United States Army Reserve Command
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARCOM
- Associate of the Royal College of Organists with Organ Teaching Diploma
- Association for Rural Community Development
- Audio Ringing CODEC Filter
- Audio Ringing CODEC Filter with Speakerphone
- American Residency Coordinators in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Army Counter-Ied Operations Integration Center
- Army Commendation Medal
- Army Reserve Command (replaced by RSC and RSG)
- Associated Roofing Contractors of Maryland (est. 1961)
- Association of Researchers in Construction Management (UK)
- Agricultural Research Center of Macedonia and Thrace (Greece)
- Arduino Controlled Model Railway
- Armor Combat Operations Model Support
- Architects Registration Council of Nigeria
- Area/Region Conclave (service organization)
- Army Command & Control Communications Network
- Alfa Romeo Club of Pretoria (car club; South Africa)
- Area/Region Chief of Protocol
- Artículos de Consumo Popular SA (Guatemala)
- Associaçao Recreativa e Cultural dos Originarios de Portugal (Portuguese: Recreational and Cultural Association of Portuguese Natives)
Samples in periodicals archive:
further assigned to the United States Army Reserve Command.
Command and Control in CONUS The 412th ENCOM, under the United States Army Reserve Command (USARC), is playing a key role in Army Reserve Command and Control (ARC2) transformation.
Grecian Firebolt is an annual Signal exercise with a Homeland Defense/Security scenario sponsored by the United States Army Reserve Command and the 311th Theater Signal Command.