Texas Tech scheduled a news conference for this evening on the basketball court at United Spirit Arena, where the school is expected to introduce Knight as the Red Raiders' 12th head coach.
What does USA stand for?
USA stands for United Spirit Arena (Texas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USA
We have 579 other meanings of USA in our Acronym Attic
- United Scenic Artists
- United Secularists of America, Inc.
- United Seniors Association
- United Servicers Association, Inc.
- United Shooter's Association (Thornton, CO)
- United Sites of America, Inc.
- United Soccer Academy
- United Soccer Association (Florida)
- United Software Association
- United Space Alliance
- United States Armsports
- United States Army
- United States Attorney
- United States of Africa (Arthur C. Clarke's '3001')
- United States of America
- United States of Atlanta (Ying Yang Twins album)
- United Stockgrowers of America
- United Synagogue of America
- Universal Secure Access (Universal Secure Access Card Identifier)
- Universal Service Agency (South Africa)