Aon Benfield says there was a number of repeat sponsors, including SCOR Global P&C SE and United Services Automobile Association.
What does USAA stand for?
USAA stands for United Services Automobile Association (insurance; finance)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USAA
We have 23 other meanings of USAA in our Acronym Attic
- Utilization, Support, & Accountability
- You Suck Ass
- United States Army Communications-Electronics Engineering Installation Agency
- United States Army Computer Systems Support & Evaluation Command
- Uniting and Strengthening America By Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001 (US legislation)
- Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001
- United States Army Retired
- United States of America Counties Award (amateur radio)
- United States Association of Importers of Textiles and Apparel (Washington, DC; also seen as USAITA)
- United Scenic Artists of America
- United Sports Athletic Association
- United Sportsmen & Airboaters Alliance (Florida, USA)
- United States Achievement Academy
- United States Air-Table-Hockey Association
- United States Aircraft Appraiser (company)
- United States Albacore Association
- United States Apple Association
- United States Arbitration Act of 1925
- United States Armwrestling Association
- United States Axemen's Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The BMW Military Salute program is reserved for members of the United Services Automobile Association (USAA).
NPS stars such as Amazon, Costco, and United Services Automobile Association (USAA) operate at NPS ratings of 60% to more than 80%.
However, Hood's suit--filed against Mississippi Farm Bureau insurance, State Farm, Allstate, United Services Automobile Association and Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co.
Four major corporations--Allstate Insurance Company, State Farm Fire & Casualty Company, United Services Automobile Association (USAA), and Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company--have fully subscribed the $75 million security offering.
I've had clients who have been approached by CPAs who are full-time employees of insurance or financial services companies, and they thought they were dealing with someone who would give them an unbiased, independent evaluation of their financial needs, which was not the case' " Monica Dahlhausen, CPA, works in Texas as an accounting research analyst with United Services Automobile Association (USAA), an insurance and financial services group of companies that employs more than 200 CPAs.
United Services Automobile Association of San Antonio, which wrote $18 million in premiums in Arkansas in 1993, traditionally has some of the lowest insurance rates in the nation.
For example, the United Services Automobile Association, which provides insurance for military and ex-military personnel, redesigned its policy services processes through information technology.
cities was presented Thursday, January 11 by United Services Automobile Association (USAA) to the NeighborWorks network, a national network of resident-led partnership organizations that include business leaders and local government officials.
United Services Automobile Association is lowering its rates by 5%, which would save the average driver $56 a vehicle or $90 a year per policy, according to a statement from New Jersey Gov.
And the "10,000-pound gorilla" in the business, said Piers, is United Services Automobile Association of San Antonio, which has leveraged its automobile insurance business for the military into multiple lines of insurance and other financial products.