The obscure nonprofit that would play a central role in Alexander Strategy's Medicare work was the United Seniors Association.
What does USA stand for?
USA stands for United Seniors Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USA
We have 578 other meanings of USA in our Acronym Attic
- Uniform System of Accounts
- Uninterrupted Sharing Activity (education/reading)
- Union of South Africa
- Union Springs Academy (Union Springs, NY)
- Union Street Athletics (Bangor, Maine)
- Unionville-Sebewaing Area (Michigan School District)
- Unique Settable Attributes (Ciena)
- Unit Self Assessment (US Navy)
- United Scenic Artists
- United Secularists of America, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Linkletter is national chairman for the United Seniors Association and chairman of the board for the UCLA Center on Aging.
Tobosa Developmental Services United Seniors Association Unum Waves, Inc.
The United Seniors Association (USA) deserves the thanks of every American for the effective blow it has struck against Medicare rationing with this lawsuit victory," said the director of NRLC's Department of Medical Ethics, Burke Balch.
The United Seniors Association, which had sued the U.
Then there's the benignlynamed United Seniors Association (USA), which serves as a soft-money slush fund for a single GOP-friendly industry: pharmaceuticals.