The PET recycling plant operates in accordance with the URRC technology developed by the United Resource Recovery Corporation (USA), together with Coca-Cola and has an input capacity of approx.
What does URRC stand for?
URRC stands for United Resource Recovery Corporation (recycling company)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of URRC
We have 2 other meanings of URRC in our Acronym Attic
- Unscheduled Removal Rate
- Upper Hatch Rail Retracted Auxiliary
- Upstream Regulatory Region (human papillomavirus)
- Urea Reduction Ratio (urinary dialysis laboratory data)
- User Readiness Review
- Utilities External Review (board)
- Upper Hatch Rail Retracted Auxiliary Time Delay
- Upper Rail Retracted Auxiliary
- Urban and Regional Regeneration Bulletin (UK)
- Ubon Rice Research Center (Thailand)
- Upland Rice Research Consortium (various nations)
- Urban Recreation Research Center (est. 1998)
- Utilities Rate Review Council (Nunavut, Canada)
- University Renal Research and Education Association
- University of Rochester Risk Factor Interview Scale
- Urban River Restoration Initiative
- Usui Reiki Ryoho International
- Uniform Regional Rice Nursery
- University Resident Research Program
- Urgent Roads Rehabilitation Programme (Tanzania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most widely used technology to granulate and super-clean recycled plastics to the required standard, developed and patented by South Carolina-based United Resource Recovery Corporation (URRC), needs the input stream of containers to be completely free of metallic contamination to avoid the risk of damage to the high speed shredders used to convert the bottles into granulate for further processing.