United Press Association (UPA) quoted the Foreign Ministry Spokesman as saying in a statement that the Ministry condemned the behavior of those who broke into the Syrian Embassy during the first morning hours on Saturday, Feb.
What does UPA stand for?
UPA stands for United Press Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UPA
We have 141 other meanings of UPA in our Acronym Attic
- Unión de Pequeños Agricultores (Spanish: United Small Farmers)
- Union des Producteurs Agricoles (Canada; Union)
- Union Postale Arabe (Arab Postal Union)
- Union Professionnelle Artisanale (French: Professional Artisan Union)
- Unique Particle Attribution
- Unit Pay Administrator
- Unit Pentadbiran Am (Malaysian government agency)
- United Palestinian Appeal (Washington, DC)
- United Pilots' Alliance (gaming)
- United Powerlifting Association (est. 2007; Ohio)
- United Productions of America
- United Professionals' Association
- United Progressive Alliance (Indian political group)
- United Protestant Association
- United States Professional Poolplayers Association
- Units Per Application (US Navy supply)
- Units Per Assembly
- Universal Port Aventura (Spanish Universal theme park)
- Universal Powerline Association
- University of Pennsylvania
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Lance Alworth, United Press Association American Football League MVP, 1963 The Brookhaven, Miss.
A Milwaukee native who served as night editor of the University of Wisconsin's Daily Cardinal, he went on to the Milwaukee Sentinel as a copy editor in 1936 before going to work at United Press Associations (now UPI) in 1937 at its Central Division headquarters in Chicago.