The event features guest speaker, Karen Davis, PhD, Founder and President of United Poultry Concerns, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the compassionate treatment of domestic fowl.
What does UPC stand for?
UPC stands for United Poultry Concerns (animal rights group)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UPC
We have 198 other meanings of UPC in our Acronym Attic
- Union Planters Corp (stock symbol)
- Unique Planning Component
- Unique Playable Character (gaming)
- Unit Passport Clerk
- Unit Processing Code
- Unit Production Cost
- United Pan-Europe Communications
- United Pentecostal Church
- United People of Cambodia
- United Philips Communications (since 1997: United Pan-Europe Communications)
- United Processing Corporation (Somers, NY)
- United Provinces of Canada (pre-1867 colonial name for Ontario and Quebec)
- United Provinces of China
- Universal Peripheral Controller
- Universal Personal Computing
- Universal Plumbing Code
- Universal Policing Contract (ATM Asynchronous Transfer Mode application)
- Universal Power Cabinet (Cellular Tower sites)
- Universal Primary Completion
- Universal Product Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ads have generated some controversy, however, last year, the United Poultry Concerns, an animal rights group, railed against the company about its "Grand Canyon" ad, in which the duck falls from the canyon, and a commercial in which the duck hangs upside down in a bat cave.