United People's Front for the Liberation and Justice, Beja Congress Corrective UK
What does UPF stand for?
UPF stands for United People's Front (Nepal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UPF
We have 54 other meanings of UPF in our Acronym Attic
- Universidad Peruana Union (Peruvian Union University)
- Utah Power Exchange
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor
- Un-Plug Fest (Bluetooth)
- Uncharacterized Protein Family
- Underperform (finance)
- Unidade de Protecção da Força (Portuguese: Force Protection Unit)
- Unified Power Format (IEEE standard)
- Union Internationale de la Presse Francophone (French: International Francophone Press Union; France; est. 1950)
- United Peace Federation
- United Plastic Fabricating, Inc. (North Andover, MA)
- Unity Power Factor (electrical engineering)
- Unity Productions Foundation
- Universal Peace Federation (formerly Interreligious and International Federation for World Peace)
- Universal Preservation Format
- Universidade de Passo Fundo (Portuguese: University of Passo Fundo; Brazil)
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona, Spain)
- University Police Force (University of the Philippines)
- University Press of Florida
- Upcountry People's Front (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The unique marathon was organised by the Athletic Association and the United People's Front (UPF).
Activists of the leftist United People's Front called for elections to a constituent assembly to draft a new constitution for Nepal.
February 10th, student Mohamed Musa Bahradeen of the University of Khartoum, a political activist with the United People's Front, was arbitrarily arrested.
Statement from United People's Front (UPF) on the Arrest of its Members in universities
April 7, 2009 (JUBA) -- Armed men allegedly affiliated with the National Congress Party broke the arm of a student political leader in an assassination attempt on the eve of a rally in Juba, said a spokesman of the United People's Front (UPF).
Statement from the United People's Front (UPF) Regarding Targeting of Students in Universities.