It comes a day after the United People's Movement - a coalition of the country's main opposition groups, promised nationwide anti-government protests this week.
What does UPM stand for?
UPM stands for United People's Movement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UPM
We have 90 other meanings of UPM in our Acronym Attic
- Unidad de Política Migratoria (Spanish: Migration Policy Unit; Mexico)
- Unified Policy Management (software)
- Unified Portfolio Manager (various companies)
- Union for a Popular Movement (France)
- Union pour La Méditerranée (French: Union for the Mediterranean; est. 2008)
- Union Pour Monaco (French: Union for Monaco)
- Union Progressiste Mauritanienne
- Union Progressiste Melanesienne (New Caledonia)
- Unit Production Manager (film and video production)
- United Paper Mills Ltd.
- United Professors of Marin (AFT local 1610)
- Units Per eM
- Universal Password Manager (software)
- Universal Port with Modem Tester
- Universal Project Milestone (US VA)
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of Petroleum and Minerals (Saudi Arabia)
- University of the Philippines - Manila
- University of the Philippines - Mindanao
Samples in periodicals archive:
The opposition United People's Movement has grown increasingly restive following a string of arrests against its leaders and other incidents that Bakiyev's critics say are designed to remove potential rivals ahead of the election.