JFK Lease with United Parcel Service The Board authorized a three-year lease with the worldwide package carrier United Parcel Service (UPS) for 99,200 square feet of space in and around Building 84 in the airport's North Cargo Area.
What does UPS stand for?
UPS stands for United Parcel Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UPS
We have 209 other meanings of UPS in our Acronym Attic
- Uniform Procurement System
- Uniform Publications System
- Uninterrupted Power Source
- Uninterrupted Power Subsystem
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Uninterruptible Power System
- Union des Professeurs de Speciales (French: Union of Special Teachers; France)
- Union pour Saint-Dié (French political association)
- Unique Points of Sale
- Unit Personnel Section
Samples in periodicals archive:
UPS opens new facility in 11 Taft Rd, Totowa United Parcel Service (UPS) has leased 282,000 square feet at 11 Taft Road in Totowa, New Jersey, for a new distribution facility, announced Robert Wilson, president of Wilson Associates, developer and manager of the singlestory warehouse building.
In the third transaction, the Lawrence Township Department of Public Works purchased the 30,000-square-foot former United Parcel Service Building on Baker's Basin Road in Lawrenceville, New Jersey for $1.