uk Global Banking News - 12 April 2013 RAM Rating Services Bhd has reported that three Singaporean banks - DBS Group Holdings Limited (SGX: D05), Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Limited (SGX: O39) and United Overseas Bank Limited (SGX: U11) were among the best in terms of credit worthiness.
What does UOBM stand for?
UOBM stands for United Overseas Bank (Malaysia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- University of Ballarat (Australia)
- University of Bath (United Kingdom)
- University of Bedfordshire (UK)
- University of Birmingham (Birmingham, United Kingdom)
- University of Brighton (United Kingdom)
- University of Bristol (UK)
- Ultima Online Bugs Board (online gaming cheats/discussion board)
- United Overseas Bank Bali (Indonesia)
- United Organisation for Batwa Development in Uganda
- University of Bristol Innocence Project (legal clinic; University of Bristol; UK)
- Universite Omar Bongo Ondimba (French: University Omar Bongo Ondimba; Libreville, Gabon)
- United Overseas Bank Philippines
- University of Oklahoma Biological Station
- Unbalanced One-Way Binary Tree
- United Overseas Bank Thai (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Ukrainian Orthodox Church (various locations)
- Ultimate One-Chip (Philips Semiconductor)
- Ultimate Operational Capability
- Unit of Competency (training)
- Unit of Credit (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bank of China, United Overseas Bank and Mitsubishi Bank, to produce oil fuels and derivatives.
Five million of the Millennium 2000 bills will be distributed by United Overseas Bank (UOB), one of the biggest local banks, an official of the bank said Wednesday.
uk Global Banking News - 17 January 2013 Standard and Poor has assigned a BBB+ rating to the United Overseas bank (SGX: U11) of Thailand stating that it reflects the bank's status as a 'core' subsidiary of the United Overseas Bank Ltd.
The step followed move by United Overseas Bank (UOB), another Singapore-based lender which combined its two subsidiaries in Indonesia PT Bank UOB Buana and PT Bank UOB Indonesia last year.