The United Nations Human Rights Commission considers the practice of force-feeding a method of torture.
What does UNHRC stand for?
UNHRC stands for United Nations Human Rights Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of UNHRC in our Acronym Attic
- University of New Hampshire Interoperability Laboratory
- United Nations High-Level Dialogue (UN)
- University of New Hampshire at Manchester
- University of New Hampshire Muslim Students Association
- University Nursing Home Network (Nijmegen, The Netherlands)
- United Neighborhood Houses of New York
- University Neighborhood Housing Program (New York)
- Uplift North Hills Preparatory (Irving, TX)
- Utah Natural Heritage Program (US FWS)
- United Nations Headquarters (New York City, NY, USA)
- United Nations Humanitarian Response Depot
- United Nations Housing Rights Programme
- Uganda National Household Survey (Uganda Bureau of Statistics)
- Ultimate New Home Sales and Marketing, Inc. (Anaheim, CA)
- United Neighborhood Health Services (Nashville, TN)
- Universal Neonatal Hearing Screening
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening
- University of Nebraska High School (Lincoln, NE)
- Utah Navajo Health System (Montezuma Creek, UT)
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention
Samples in periodicals archive:
30 pm Indian time) at the United Nations Human Rights Commission (UNHRC) on Thursday.
The protesters demanded that the Indian government should support the resolution of United Nations Human Rights Commission (UNHRC) against the Sri Lankan government.
The United Nations Human Rights Commission officially condemned last week's Houla massacre in Syria.
The United Nations Human Rights Commission as well as the U.
The reconstruction work would be carried out by United Nations Human Rights Commission, USAID and UNhabitat in the collaboration with government of Gilgit Baltistan, he informed.