The Food and Shelter Index relates strongly with GDP per capita (PPP), the poverty rate, and the United Nations Human Development Index, all key measures of a country's prosperity and wellbeing.
What does UNHDI stand for?
UNHDI stands for United Nations Human Development Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of New Hampshire-interoperability Laboratory
- United Nations Centre for Human Settlements
- United Nations Humanitarian Affairs Officer
- United Nations Humanitarian Air Services
- Universitas Hassanudin Makassar
- United Nations Humanitarian Coordinator
- Utrechts Nieuwsblad/Haagsche Courant (The Netherlands)
- United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- United Nations Human Development (report)
- United Nations Human Development Report
- University of New Hampshire Foundation
- Ultimate Nightmares Haunted House (San Bernardino County Fairgrounds, CA)
- United Nations Habitat and Human Settlements Foundation
- University of New Hampshire Interoperability Laboratory
- United Nations High-Level Dialogue (UN)
- University of New Hampshire at Manchester
- University of New Hampshire Muslim Students Association
- University Nursing Home Network (Nijmegen, The Netherlands)
- United Neighborhood Houses of New York
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aiyar said the economic growth pattern has resulted in country's position to remain at 134 from the last 17 years in United Nations Human Development Index "This economic growth pattern has resulted in India's position on the UN Human Development Index which was 134 in 1994, 17 years later, being in 2011, exactly there 134," he added.
The United Nations Human Development index, a global ranking of countries based on education, poverty, and security, ranked Niger in last place three out of the last four years.
It is one of the world's most disadvantaged countries, with around two-thirds of the population living below the poverty line and is ranked 174 out of 177 countries by the United Nations Human Development Index.
The nation was also ranked as the world's most developed country in 2007 by the United Nations Human Development Index, and its fourth most productive per capita.
Last year, the United Nations Human Development Index named Iceland the most developed country in the world.
Knowing the unlikelihood of my coming upon it myself, my father showed me an article about Craig Bellamy, the Wales and West Ham United forward, who is giving well over half a million pounds of his own money to help children in Sierra Leone, the country at the bottom of the United Nations Human Development Index.