In October 2005, Oman proposed a further resolution (A/60/5) which mandated the first United Nations Global Road Safety Week which was held in 2007A targeting the youth to play a role in road safety.
What does UNGRSW stand for?
UNGRSW stands for United Nations Global Road Safety Week
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Nations Group on the Information Society
- United Nations Geographic Information Working Group
- United National Group Ltd
- United Nations Global Marketplace
- United Nations Global Occult Coalition (fan fiction)
- United Nations Good Offices Commission (Australia)
- United Nations Good Offices Mission In Afghanistan and Pakistan
- União dos Naturais da Guiné Portuguesa (Guiné-Bissau)
- Unione Nazionale Giornalisti Pensionati (Italian: National Union of Journalists Seniors; Rome, Italy)
- Ultimate Neo Gaming Resource (website)
- Un-Needed General Resource Unit
- Universidad Nacional de General Sarmiento (Argentina)
- Underground Natural Gas Storage Facility
- United Nations Guidelines for Trade Data Interchange
- United Nations Geophysical Year
- Unité de Nutrition Humaine (French: Human Nutrition Unit)
- United Nations Hotel
- United Neighborhood Houses
- UnitedHealth Group
- University of New Hampshire
Samples in periodicals archive:
WHO released the report, "Youth and Road Safety," as well as the highly personal book "Faces Behind the Figures: Voices of Road Traffic Crash Victims and Their Families" in April during the first United Nations Global Road Safety Week.
This is the first United Nations Global Road Safety Week.