In 1915, 33 years before the United Nations Genocide Convention was adopted, the Armenian Genocide was condemned by the international community as a crime against humanity.
What does UNGC stand for?
UNGC stands for United Nations Genocide Convention
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNGC
We have 2 other meanings of UNGC in our Acronym Attic
- Unguent (ointment, medical)
- Unified Newspaper Group (Madison, WI)
- United States Natural Gas Fund LP (stock symbol)
- University of Geneva (Geneva, Switzerland)
- University of North Georgia (est. 2013)
- United Nations General Assembly
- Urinary Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin
- United Nations General Assembly Official Records
- United Nations General Assembly Special Session
- United Nations Global Compact
- United Nations Godzilla Countermeasures Center
- United Nations Guard Contingent in Iraq
- United Nations Global Compact Office
- United Nations Guidelines on Consumer Protection
- United Nations Global Defense Act (UN)
- Unione Nazionale Giovani Dottori Commercialisti (Italy)
- United Nations Global Defense Initiative (Command and Conquer game)
- United Nations Group of Experts on Geographical Names
- United Nations Girls' Education Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thomas in Fredericton, has previously described residential schools as a form of genocide under the definition of the United Nations genocide convention.