ISLAMABAD -- The Population Council in collaboration with the United Nations Fund for Population has launched a national advocacy campaign on population issues to get a coalescence of opinion across various political parties.
What does UNF stand for?
UNF stands for United Nations Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNF
We have 17 other meanings of UNF in our Acronym Attic
- Ungdomens Nykterhetsförbund
- Ungdommens Naturvidenskabelige Forening (Denmark)
- Unified Fine Thread
- Unified National Fine
- Unified National Fine Thread (tools)
- UniFirst Corporation (stock symbol; Wilmington, MA)
- Uniform National Fine (screw thread)
- Unité de Neuroimagerie Fonctionnelle (French: Functional Neuroimaging Unit; Canada)
- United Nations Foundation
- University of North Florida
- Unreasonable Forward Sequence Counter Indicator Bit
- Uwharrie National Forest (North Carolina)
- Uganda National Farmers Association
- Uniform Nonjudicial Foreclosure Act
- Union Nationale des Femmes Algériennes (French: National Union of Algerian Women)
- United Nations Fisheries Agreement
- United Nations Food and Agriculture Organisation
- United National Film Corporation (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meeting the Resident Representative of the United Nations Fund for Population (UNFPA) in Syria, Laila Baker, the Minister indicated that Syria relies on its own capabilities and its friends around the world to meet the healthcare needs of citizens in Syria.
08 (Saba) - UN Assistant Secretary-General and Deputy Executive Director of the United Nations Fund for Population (UNFPA) Anne-Birgitte Albrectsen left Yemen Monday.
ISLAMABAD -- The United Nations Fund for Children (UNICEF) has begun reaching 183,000 affected people every day with safe drinking water in Punjab, Balochistan and Sindh provinces after heavy monsoon rains that caused widespread flooding.
He called upon the Arab, regional and international development bodies and institutions and particularly the United Nations Fund for the population to contribute to alleviate the consequences that can be attached to population agendas in "Arab Spring" countries.
It is also crucial to strengthen the role of the Economic and Social Council; and to support coordination among United Nations funds, programs and activities.
While addressing the first consultative forum on ( reviewing and modernizing the national population policy) organized by the National Population Council in cooperation with the United Nations Fund for Population (UNFP) held at Burj Alfatih , she explained the availability of population census and statistics approved by the ministry and the national population council which said are important information that enhances and develop the population policy forward , pointing to the completion of enumerating the zakat eligible persons in eight states through the societal partnership which contributed in providing the information to build the social system in the country .