Yet, in June, the UN Secretariat (administration) brought out yet another proposal for an independent force of 12,000 to 15,000 "civilian, police, judicial, military, and relief workers"--the United Nations Emergency Peace Service made up of volunteers "within a single command structure," belonging directly to the UN and thus "avoiding divided loyalties.
What does UNEPS stand for?
UNEPS stands for United Nations Emergency Peace Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Northeastern Philippines
- United Nations Environment Programme Division of Technology, Industry and Economics
- United Nations Environment Programme-Global Resources Information Database (Kenya)
- United Nations Environment Programme World Conservation Monitoring Centre
- Uganda Newspapers Editors and Proprietor Association
- University of New England Postgraduate Association (Australia; est. 1980)
- Consejo Unido de Las Areas Protegidas del Peten (United Council of the Protected Areas of Petén; Guatemala)
- United Nations Environment Programme Finance Initiative
- Uganda National Expanded Programme on Immunisation
- Universal Network Element Provisioning Platform
- Union of National European Paediatric Societies and Associations
- Union Nationale des Écrivains Québécois
- Unequipped Virtual Tributary
- United Nations Emergency Roster
- University of Nebraska Environmental Resource Center (Lincoln, NE)
- Universidad Nacional Experimental Romulo Gallegos (Venezuela)
- Unacknowledged Non-Error Recovery Mode
- United Nations Economic and Social Affairs
- Universidade Estácio de Sá (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)