Summary: Riyadh, Dhu Al-Qa&'dah 2, 1431 H/Oct 10, 2010, SPA -- Prince Faisal bin Abdullah Al Saud, Minister of Education and United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESC) Director General Irina Bokova will open onTuesday "Exhibition of 20 Windows on the World" organized by permanent.
What does UNESCO stand for?
UNESCO stands for United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (since 1945; Paris, France)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNESCO
We have 3 other meanings of UNESCO in our Acronym Attic
- Universidad Nacional Experimental Romulo Gallegos (Venezuela)
- Unacknowledged Non-Error Recovery Mode
- United Nations Economic and Social Affairs
- Universidade Estácio de Sá (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- University of New England Students Association (Armidale, New South Wales, Australia)
- National Union of Students of the Emirates
- United Nations Economic and Social Council
- United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (aka ESCAP)
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
- Organisation des Nations Unies pour l'Education, la Science et la Culture (French)
- United Nations Economic and Social Commission for West Asia
- United Nations Economic and Social Development
- Union of EU (European Union) Soft Drinks Associations
- Unión de Empresas Siderúrgicas (Spanish: Union of Steelmaking Enterprises; Madrid, Spain)
- University of New England Student Information System
- United Nations Economic and Social Office in Beirut
- Universidade Estadual Paulista
- Unión Española de Entidades Aseguradoras y Reaseguradoras
- Unesco National Education Support Strategy
- University-Class Earth System Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
A group of people representing boaters, cottagers, First Nations and others has been working for the last several months to have the east coast of Georgian Bay designated as a United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) Biosphere Reserve.
government, UNESCO, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, has promised to prevent its publishing offices from producing documents advocating abortion.
I shall never forget the 31st General Conference of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
A 1999 conference titled "Science for the 21st Century--A New Commitment" that was cosponsored by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) produced a declaration recognizing that "traditional and local knowledge systems, as dynamic expressions of perceiving and understanding the world, can make and historically have made a valuable contribution to science and technology.